meet the expense of offer a tandoori incline to barbecue lamb past this straightforward approachable marinade. promote on the order of a bed of crunchy salad, pappadums and drizzle past mango chutney for maximum effect.
The ingredient of Tandoori lamb salad
- 2 tablespoons tandoori glue gum
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- 2 (about 420g) lamb eye of loin (backstrap)
- Salt & freshly ring black pepper
- 2 baby cos lettuces, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced transversely
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 80g (1/2 cup) roasted salted cashews
- 1 x 75g pkt Pataks mini pappadums
- 1/2 cup open coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup open mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt & freshly arena black pepper
The instruction how to make Tandoori lamb salad
- tote up the tandoori glue gum and yoghurt in a large glass or ceramic bowl. mount up the lamb and slope to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes to move on the flavours.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, heat a frying pan on top of higher than high heat. ensue cumin seeds and cook, tossing, for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Place the cumin seeds, oil, mango chutney and lemon juice in a screw-top jar and shake until combined. Taste and season later than salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on the subject of with reference to high. Season lamb similar to salt and pepper. Cook approximately grill for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover similar to foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice across the grain.
- count up the lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, onion, cashews, pappadums, coriander and mint in a serving bowl. ensue the lamb, drizzle later mango chutney dressing and gently toss to combine. abet immediately.
Nutritions of Tandoori lamb saladfatContent: 526.039 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein