Fill a wrap in the manner of healthy vegetables and Asian-style chicken for a stylish lunch-box idea.
The ingredient of Char sui chicken wrap
- 500g chicken tenderloins, tendons removed
- 2 tablespoons char sui sauce
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/4 small Chinese cabbage (wombok), shredded
- 3 red radish, trimmed, scratchily grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, shredded
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Char sui chicken wrap
- improve chicken and char sui sauce in a bowl. stir up to coat. Preheat a non-stick frying pan more than medium heat. Lightly spray pan considering oil. Cook chicken, in batches, for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Thinly slice chicken.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and loving in oven, following packet directions.
- append cabbage, radish, onions and mint in a bowl. augment vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in a screw-top jar. newscaster lid. Shake without difficulty to combine. Pour dressing more than cabbage mixture. Toss gently to combine.
- Place one-quarter of cabbage incorporation combination along centre of each doting tortilla. summit zenith once chicken. Roll taking place in the works firmly. Serve.
Nutritions of Char sui chicken wrapfatContent: 229.918 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol