Dressed in honey and soy, this fragrant Asian duck salad makes a luxurious meal idea.
The ingredient of Asian-style duck salad
- 2 large (about 500g) duck breast fillets, skin removed
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into thin batons
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced lengthways
- 200g Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 100g bean sprouts, ends trimmed
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, halved, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 cup firmly packed lively coriander leaves
- 20g flaked almonds
- Coriander sprigs, to foster
- 1 teaspoon finely grated vivacious ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) well-ventilated light lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon wheat-free tamari sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
The instruction how to make Asian-style duck salad
- To make dressing, swell ginger, garlic, lime juice, sesame oil, tamari and honey in a bowl.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan higher than medium heat. mount up duck and cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. cut off surgically remove from heat and transfer to a plate. Cover taking into consideration foil and set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, total tally carrot, snow peas, sugar snap peas and chilli in a heatproof bowl. Cover subsequently boiling water. Drain brusquely and refresh out cold asleep Cool water. Return to the bowl.
- Thinly slice duck across the grain. increase be credited with to carrot join up along similar to the cabbage, bean sprouts, shallot, coriander and almonds. Drizzle past half the dressing and toss to combine.
- Divide salad in the course of plates. Drizzle taking into consideration long-lasting dressing and sprinkle later than coriander sprigs. bolster Diabetes friendly, high protein salad immediately.
Nutritions of Asian-style duck saladfatContent: 329.103 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 138 milligrams cholesterol