For a healthy, easy dinner idea, throw these zesty skewers a propos the barbecue.
The ingredient of Lemon and garlic fish skewers
- 1kg thick boneless white fish fillets
- 375g cherry tomatoes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons Lemon, Herb & Garlic Seasoning
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lemon, rind grated, juiced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- Lemon wedges, to encourage
The instruction how to make Lemon and garlic fish skewers
- Soak skewers in chilly frosty water for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Cut fish into 3cm cubes. Thread fish and tomatoes onto skewers. Spray behind oil. Sprinkle past herb seasoning.
- Preheat a barbecue plate as regards high heat. cut heat to medium. Cook skewers for 4 minutes, turning, or until cooked through.
- Place couscous into a heatproof bowl. Pour more than 1 cup of boiling water. Cover subsequently foil. Stand for 5 minutes. grow butter. Using a fork, work up to separate grains. move around through lemon rind, juice, parsley, and salt and pepper. further like skewers and lemon.
Nutritions of Lemon and garlic fish skewersfatContent: 424.225 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein