This pizza is ready in just greater than half an hour, subsequently the unique raptness of sausage and caramelised onion.
The ingredient of Sausage & caramelised onion focaccia pizza
- 2 teaspoons (7g/1 sachet) dried yeast
- 250ml (1 cup) admiring water
- 450g (3 cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Plain flour, to dust
- Olive oil, to grease
- 40g butter
- 4 red onions, halved, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & freshly arena black pepper
- 4 (about 400g) English-style beef sausages, skin removed, chopped
- 200g (2 cups) harshly roughly grated mozzarella
- Baby rocket leaves, to support
The instruction how to make Sausage & caramelised onion focaccia pizza
- adjoin yeast and water in a small bowl. Set aside in a warm, draught-free place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
- Sift the flour, bread improver and salt into a large bowl. Make a with ease in the centre and pour in the yeast blend and extra virgin olive oil. Use a wooden spoon to stir up opinion until combined, after that use your hands to bring dough together in bowl.
- incline dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10-15 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Brush a bowl afterward oil to lightly grease. Place dough in bowl and approach to coat in oil. Cover in imitation of plastic wrap or a damp tea towel and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to prove for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a frying pan beyond medium-low heat until foaming. amass onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until onion softens and is lightly browned. ensue sugar, vinegar and thyme and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until caramelised. separate from heat. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Taste and season afterward salt and pepper.
- Heat the same pan higher than medium-high Heat. mount up the sausage and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. cut off surgically remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Brush two 28cm-diameter pizza trays in the manner of oil to grease. Punch alongside centre of the dough once your fist. point of view onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 2-3 minutes or until sleek slick and elastic and returned to its indigenous native size. Divide dough into 2 equal portions. Wrap 1 share part in plastic wrap and set aside. Roll out the bonus portion on a lightly floured surface until large acceptable to line 1 of prepared trays. Lift onto tray. Prick the dough all beyond subsequently a fork. Repeat following the remaining dough.
- Sprinkle pizza bases later mozzarella. height later onion and sausage. Bake in preheated oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. cut off surgically remove from oven. Sprinkle pizzas taking into account bearing in mind rocket leaves and relief immediately.
Nutritions of Sausage & caramelised onion focaccia pizzafatContent: 688.32 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein