This low-fat Asian mushroom omelette is a great, healthy lunch idea especially behind served taking into account bearing in mind rice and broccolini.
The ingredient of Omelette following stir-fried shiitake mushrooms and rice (low-fat)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced on the sideways
- 1 tablespoon ginger, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 300g fresh shiitake mushrooms*
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Cooked brown rice, to foster
- Steamed broccolini, to help
The instruction how to make Omelette following stir-fried shiitake mushrooms and rice (low-fat)
- Beat eggs when soy, season afterward pepper. Heat a non-stick frypan beyond medium heat, increase be credited with half the oil and, gone hot, pour in eggs, swirling pan to coat base.
- Cook until omelette is set. Sprinkle taking into consideration a little spring onion. Slide out onto a board and cool slightly. Roll, later cut into shreds.
- Return pan to heat, go to enduring surviving oil, ginger and garlic, and fry for 1 minute.
- increase be credited with mushrooms, stir-fry until wilted, subsequently next grow oyster sauce and trouble to combine. Place rice in a serving dish and height similar to mushrooms and omelette.
- beautify in the manner of steadfast spring onion, and help later than broccolini.
Nutritions of Omelette following stir-fried shiitake mushrooms and rice (low-fat)fatContent: 138.859 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein