Here is a vivacious idea for beef mince - direct Valli Littles fast and fabulous Asian char siu beef as soon as broccolini.
The ingredient of Char siu beef behind broccolini
- 100g thin rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 400g beef mince
- 2cm piece ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Chinese rice wine (shaohsing)(see note)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) char siu sauce (Chinese barbecue sauce)(see note)
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, blanched, refreshed
- 1/3 cup (50g) unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- Coriander leaves, to service
The instruction how to make Char siu beef behind broccolini
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frypan or wok over high heat. amass the garlic, beef and ginger, after that cook, breaking occurring the beef behind a wooden spoon, for 3-4 minutes until the beef is browned. amass the rice wine and char sui sauce, after that simmer for 1 minute. increase be credited with the broccolini and shake up until warmed through.
- Divide the noodles along with plates and top next the beef mixture. decorate later peanuts, chilli and coriander, after that serve.
Nutritions of Char siu beef behind broccolinifatContent: 494.73 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
sodiumContent: 76 milligrams cholesterol